On the basis of an agreement, the Service of Environmental Change, Legislature of Pakistan MOCC, is looking for Pakistani citizens who possess the necessary skills, vigour, and enthusiasm to fill the jobs. The Daily Express provided us with MOCC Jobs 2023. Soon, MOCC will begin looking for applicants online to fill the open positions for records associate (BPS-11) and accomplice computer programmer (BPS-15).
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Details 2023
To let visitors know about upcoming and ongoing MOCC Occupations ads, this page was made. Pakistani newspapers give us information. It is also accessible at https://mocc.gov.pk/Jobs on the MOCC website. The Ministry of Climate Change’s most recent openings The Ministry of Climate Change has currently made a few posts at the Pakistan Environment Protection Agency public. The Climate Change Ministry is looking for Pakistanis with the necessary knowledge, imagination, and experience.
Interested applicants should assess themselves against the post-imperative terms and conditions before submitting an online application through the Public Work Entrance (www.njp.gov.pk). The following open positions are also briefly described in the MOCC Job Advertisement. Both male and female individuals may apply for these positions. Candidates must have relevant work experience and a BCS, BBA, B.Com, or BS degree in the pertinent subjects in order to apply.
MOCC Jobs Details 2023
|Posted on:||May 26, 2023|
|Last Date:||June 09, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||June 09, 2023|
• Accounts Assistant (BPS-11)
• Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-15)
- Applicants for these positions may be males or women. Candidates must have relevant professional experience and a BCS, BBA, B.Com, or BS degree at the very least in their chosen professions.
- Both men and women from Pakistan are eligible. Furthermore, a damaged element needs to be salvaged. Candidates for the position of accounts assistant must have two years of work experience minimum. The range of ages that are acceptable for this role is 18 to 28.
MOCC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The Climate Change Ministry recently sent certain job listings to the Pakistan Environment Protection Agency. The Environmental Change Service is looking for capable, motivated, and experienced Pakistani nationals for a variety of initiatives. The MOCC is now taking online applications for the roles of Records Partner (BPS-11) and Colleague Software Engineer (BPS-15).
The ideal people should check their consistency with the post-basic preparations before offering a web-based application through the Public Work Entry at www.njp.gov.pk. The brief summary of details about open positions from the MOCC Occupation Ad can be seen below.
How to Apply?
- Visit the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk or click this link to submit applications online.
- Applications must be made through the authorised connect within 15 days or less.
- Consideration will be given to online applications.
The Pakistani government’s cabinet-level ministry that oversees climate change in Pakistan is called the Ministry of Climate Change, or MoCC. As a Federal Minister, Senator Sherry Rehman is in charge of the ministry.
The Ministry of Climate actively engages in national disaster management strategies, plans, and programmes in the areas of climate change, desertification, and environmental preservation.